- Real Estate
- Sale and Purchase
- Zoning, Land Use, Permits
- Tax Appeals, Eminent Domain
- Sales and Purchases of Businesses
- Corporate Planning
- Professional Practices: Physicians, etc.
- Shareholder Agreements
- Employment Law
- Succession Planning
- Commercial Litigation
- Contract and Business Disputes
- Trials and Appeals
- Shareholder, LLC, Partnership Disputes
- Commercial Evictions
- Administrative Law
- Estate Planning/Wills
- Wills and Trusts
- Estate Administration
- Tax Planning
- Elder Law
- Federal and State Tax Matters
- Banking Law
- Construction Industry Law
- Liens Disputes, Litigation, Arbitration
- Liquor Licenses
- Municipal Law
- Public Contracts
- Serious Personal Injury
Our firm offers a wide range of services and are dedicated to providing the most effective legal services to all of our clients.
Perskie Mairone Brog & Baylinson offers a wide range of services to a diverse group of clients. Our clients range from local individuals and business persons to Fortune 500 corporations. We are dedicated to providing the most effective legal services to all of our clients. Our approach is creative and preventive. We strive to anticipate issues and to resolve our clients' legal problems in a prompt, efficient and cost-effective manner. The entire staff knows that communication is key to the firm's effectiveness. Attorneys are prompt and attentive. Phone calls are handled personally. There is no automated operator or voice mail. All clients receive the personal attention they deserve.
- Every client is important to the firm.
- Clients must always be kept up to date.
- Personal communications must be prompt and courteous.
- Fees must be fair and reasonable.
Our goal is simple. We strive to meet all of our clients' needs and concerns, regardless of the complexity or difficulty of the matter. As a result, PMBÃ† has the dedication, fortitude and commitment to see your matter through to the best result attainable.
PMBÃ† has a well-established tradition of excellence and continues to serve clients with the initiative and diligence that have been the hallmark of the firm's success. The firm has achieved AVÂ® certification from Martindale Hubbell, the oldest and most respected organization of its kind. AVÂ® certification is obtained from the results of confidential evaluation and rankings from peer attorneys. The AVÂ® certification mark is a significant rating accomplishment - a testament to the fact that a lawyer's peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence.
PMBÃ† has also been included in the LexisNexis Martindale Hubbell Bar Registry of Preeminent Lawyers. Martindale Hubbell describes the Bar Registry as "the definitive guide to America's leading lawyers and law firms. Only the most distinguished lawyers and law practices appear in the Bar Register
- those that have achieved the prestigious AVÂ® rating, the top ranking in the Martindale Hubbell Law Directory. Fewer than 5% of all law firms qualify and are included, making such firms the most distinguished and respected in the country."
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?