- General Civil Practice
- Trial Practice
- Appellate Practice
- Federal Practice
- Administrative Law
- Automobile Accidents
- Business Advice
- Commercial Law
- Construction Law
- Corporate Law
- Environmental Law
- Estate Planning
- Intellectual Property
- Land Use
- Medical Malpractice
- Municipal Law
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Public Utility Law
- Real Estate
At Petruccelli, Martin & Haddow, LLP we practice regularly in all of Maine's state and federal trial and appellate courts, in a large number of municipal and administrative forums, and in a variety of alternative dispute resolution settings, both representing clients and acting as neutrals.
In addition to our civil trial practice (much of which involves novel and complex legal issues), lawyers here also provide advice and representation to large and small businesses, insurance companies, municipalities, non-profit organizations and individual clients to help them with commercial and real estate transactions, estate planning, the formation of business entities, purchases and sales of businesses, employment matters, construction disputes, insurance coverage issues, and environmental law.
Since our founding in 1980, our lawyers and staff at Petruccelli, Martin & Haddow, LLP have provided our clients with legal services that are responsive, efficient, and of the highest professional quality.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?