- Business Litigation
- Trial Litigation
- Employment Law
- Labor and Employment
- Personal Injury
- Product Liability
- Professional Liability
- Real Estate
- Restaurant Law
- Hospitality Law
- Business Law
- Appellate Practice
- Civil Litigation
- Premises Liability
When you need legal assistance or a win in the courtroom, hire an attorney that knows how to succeed. Look no further than Pettit Kohn Ingrassia & Lutz, whose attorneys are consistently honored for their outstanding litigation & trial work.
Since 2006, Pettit Kohn Ingrassia & Lutz PC has provided service to clients in litigation, resolving, and trying civil matters in both State and Federal Court. The firm also provides employment law and business advice, counseling, and training designed to enable our clients to avoid disputes and resolve issues before they become expensive problems. By adhering to the philosophy that legal counsel should act as a partner, not a vendor, of each client, Pettit Kohn strives to develop and maintain lasting, mutually beneficial relationships.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?