- Creditors' Rights
- Real Estate
- Commercial Litigation
Phelan Hallinan Diamond and Jones, PLLC Mission
The law firm of Phelan Hallinan Diamond and Jones, PLLC represents and supports America's Mortgage Bankers in the states of Pennsylvania and New Jersey. Our mission is to continually expand our exceptional service to our clients through excellent, cost effective legal services.
Phelan Hallinan Diamond and Jones, PLLC specializes in providing loss mitigation, foreclosure, bankruptcy, REO, eviction and related services in New Jersey and Pennsylvania to the residential mortgage servicing industry. Since its founding over 25 years ago, the firm has developed into the region's premier default services operation, representing almost every major lender and loan servicer. Phelan Hallinan Diamond and Jones, PLLC is privileged to represent both Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac in Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
While the firms' primary Pennsylvania office is located in Philadelphia, we also maintain offices with permanent on-site attorneys in Pittsburgh, Harrisburg and Allentown. In New Jersey, our main offices are located in Mt. Laurel. Both offices are completely computerized, provide monthly status reports, and utilize every case management and invoice reporting systems used by the industry, including VendorScape, NewTrak, IClear, LenStar, Alltel, and New Invoice.
As a full service law firm, the firm also offers related real estate services in eviction, court docket retrieval, document retrieval and recording, assignment processing, representation at closings, foreclosures and bankruptcy consultations and training. We are one of the few law firms to handle foreclosures, bankruptcies and asset recovery actions for the entire states of New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?