- Traffic Violations
- Driving While Intoxicated
- Personal Injury
- Estate Planning
- Real Estate Closings
- General Practice
I am a graduate of Wake Forest University Law School, My office is located next to the Duplin County Courthouse in Kenansville, NC. For or over six decades, the attorneys at Phillips & Phillips, have provided quality services for its clients in the area of traffic violations, DWI, real estate land divisions, deeds and estate planning relative to the preparation of Wills, Powers of Attorney, Living Wills, Healthcare Powers of Attorney and the probating estates. We invite you to call us and give us an opportunity to serve you with your legal needs.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?