- Commercial Law
- Corporate Law
- Toxic Torts
- Environmental Law
- Personal Injury
- Insurance Coverage
- Defense Litigation
- Commercial Bankruptcy
- Commercial Real Estate
- Business Law
- Criminal Defense
- Regulatory Law
- White Collar Criminal Defense
In 1990, three attorneys with 38 years of combined legal experience founded Phillips, Goldman & Spence in order to provide the highest quality legal services to our distinguished and diversified clientele. Our clients include large and small corporations and businesses, insurance companies and numerous individuals. Our attorneys, trained paralegals and superior support staff, pride themselves on understanding and satisfying each client's particularized needs.
Phillips, Goldman & Spence partners are experienced lawyers who have earned the respect of their peers and the courts. The associates are mentored by the partners in the areas of specialty best suited to their individual preferences and strengths. The law firm's main office is a renovated Victorian mansion which provides and excellent working environment for the members of the firm and a professional and comfortable ambiance for our clients. Our second office is located in a resort community on the eastern short of the Delmarva Peninsula which allows the firm to represent clients throughout the state. Our computer network gives us the advantage of immediate access to file information, fast and effective legal research capabilities and direct electronic mail communication with our clients. The result is the ability to offer an efficient, thorough and economical work product of the highest quality by dedicated professionals whose primary concern is the satisfaction of the client.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?