- Asset Protection
- Business Formation
- Business Law
- Business Litigation
- Business Planning
- Buying and Selling of Businesses
- Child Support
- Civil Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Consumer Law
- Corporate Law
- Disability Benefits
- Drivers License Suspension
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
- Estate and Gift Taxation
- Family Law
- Franchises and Franchising
- Guardianship and Conservatorship
- Homeowner Association Law
- Legal Separation
- Limited Liability Company Law
- Partnership Law
- Property Tax
- Real Estate
- Small Business Law
- Social Security
- Social Security Disability
- Spousal Support
- Tax Audits
- Trusts and Estates
- Veterans Administration
- Visitation Rights
- Zoning Law
- Planning Law
- Bankruptcy Chapter 7
Professional and personalized full-service law firm with specialties in business law, elder care law, estate planning, divorce, family law, government benefits (SSA/VA), and state and federal tax resolution.
At Plachta, Murphy & Associates, P.C. it is our mission to promote our clients' business and personal security through responsive and proactive legal expertise. We are a professional and personalized full-service law firm with specialties in elder care law, life-care planning, divorce, family law, business law, government benefits (SSA/VA), and state and federal tax resolution. Whether you are dealing with opportunities or challenges, or want to avoid potential problems, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide solutions.
The goal of our Business Law team is to help clients avoid or minimize costly court battles. But, if and when litigation becomes necessary, we will pursue legal remedies from a position of strength and integrity. We will strive to protect and grow your business assets and your individual wealth.
Our family law team guides clients through difficult times: divorce, child custody, probating a loved-one's estate.
Our Life-Care Planning team brings together expertise in Elder Law, Estate Planning, Government Benefits (SSA and VA), and Long-term Care Planning. This team includes estate planning and elder law attorney Brian Plachta, government benefits specialists Richard Cross and Katie Maycroft, and VA-certified attorney Miles J. Murphy, III. Life-Care Planning is a holistic process that our office undertakes to help provide guidance and assistance for our clients to aid in asset preservation and to address the care needs all of us have as we age.
Our Litigation team covers all areas of civil litigation: Bankruptcy, Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice, Employment and Contract Law, Landlord/Tenant, Wrongful Death.
Tax Resolution Specialists is a specific client team devoted to helping individuals and businesses avoid and/or resolve tax problems. Tax Resolution Specialist and Enrolled Agent Kari Thames helps clients understand their legal rights, represent them in front of the IRS, state, or city, if needed, and work to successfully resolve their tax issues. http://www.trstax.com.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?