- Bankruptcy Chapter 7
- Bankruptcy Chapter 13
- Debt Negotiation or Settlement
- Exemptions from Bankruptcy
- Home Foreclosure
- Wage Garnishment
- Credit after Bankruptcy
- Accumulated Debt
- Family Law
- Personal Injury
- Auto Accidents
- Slip and Fall
- Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice
- Trucking Accidents
- Long Term Care/Elder Abuse
Where clients matter. Always.
Bankruptcy Attorney In New Mexico
If you're struggling with debt, it may feel like your financial worries are taking over your life. You worry about how you will fill your gas tank this week, or whether you can afford to buy groceries. You lose sleep constantly thinking about how to make ends meet until your next paycheck - if you have one. You worry about money the minute your day begins.
What you may not realize is that there are options for people like you. I help people find debt relief through bankruptcy. Filing for bankruptcy isn't the end - instead, it's the start of a new beginning.
Many people do not know that bankruptcy is their Constitutional right to obtain a fresh financial start. When you have been burdened by unmanageable debts - for whatever reason - bankruptcy can be a way to help you get back on your feet. Our bankruptcy law firm helps people regain control of their finances by providing the experienced and knowledgeable guidance they need in bankruptcy and other debt relief options.
Our Albuquerue bankruptcy law firm understand that many times debt problems are caused by unplanned circumstances. Maybe you lost your job. Perhaps your loved one suffered an expensive medical emergency. Maybe you were simply a victim of a tough economy. Whatever the case, you do not have to live in constant worry. We can help you take back control of your finances and your life.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?