- Trial Practice
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injuries
- Failure To Diagnose
- Catastrophic Injury
- Products Liability
- Contract Disputes
- Bank Loans
- Mortgage Foreclosure Defense
- Appellate Practice
- Federal Practice
Working to Make Our Communities Safer
Randall Law Office is dedicated to making our communities safer. The jury system is our voice in the community. Randall Law Office believes that by empowering our juries throughout Maine to stop unsafe conduct that endangers us all is only the way to make our communities safe. In that effort we provide clients with personal attention and aggressive legal representation to bring balance back to their lives through fair and reasonable compensation due to the harms and losses they have incurred by violations of our community safety rules. With a well earned reputation for obtaining successful results for injured Maine people, either through trial or settlement, be assured that your case will receive the personal attention required to get you the highest compensation deserved. Whether your case involves personal injuries, birth trauma, medical malpractice, car accidents, contract disputes with banks or insurance companies, or criminal charges, Randall Law Office can help by aggressively representing your interests to maximize the success of your case.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?