- Bankruptcy Law
- Consumer Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Consumer Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
- Business Bankruptcy
- Creditor Representation in Bankruptcy
- Probate Law
- Real Estate Title Litigation and Tax Deeds
Bankruptcy Chapter 7, 11, 13 - Help with Credit Card, Medical Bills and Repossessions, call today for Experienced Representation
Rehan N. Khawaja, is an experienced bankruptcy attorney in Jacksonville, Florida. Mr. Khawaja and his expert legal team specialize in bankruptcy law and offer personal services for individuals and businesses in debt. Our law firm is built on strong attorney-client relationships and superior legal services for achieving debt relief. Mr. Khawaja is a former President of the Jacksonville Bankruptcy Bar Association; and has been an active member of that organization's board of directors for more than 10 years.
Bankruptcy Lawyer Practice Areas Bankruptcy Attorney Khawaja, with 16 years Bankruptcy Law Experience, offers an array of legal services including foreclosure and vehicle repossession help and bankruptcy law.
Mr. Khawaja and his team specialize in:
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
We assist clients who are struggling to pay medical bills, credit cards, mortgage and auto payments. Our goal is to help you manage your finances by providing you with all of your legal options. We want to provide you with peace of mind and set you on the right path with your finances.
Superior Bankruptcy Attorney Service & Expertise
Mr. Khawaja offers a free initial consultation for individuals, married couples, partnerships, businesses and corporations. We'll learn about your personal situation and offer solutions that can meet your needs. If you're qualified to file a bankruptcy petition, Mr. Khawaja will guide you through the process of determining your financial state, and will petition and attend court hearings.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?