- Real Estate
- Estate Planning
- Criminal Defense
- College Student Defense
- Bankruptcy Chapter 7
- Debt Relief
- Business & Corporate Law
- Family Law & Divorce
- Underage Drinking & Possession
Your full service law firm. Here to help with all Bankruptcy & Criminal Defense matters.
A General Practice Firm with Broad Legal Horizons.
Founded in 2005, Reppe Law PLLC, in Northfield, Minnesota, is a traditional general practice law firm providing full representation in a variety of legal areas. We have experience representing large organizations and individual clients. Our attorneys have 48 years of combined legal experience.
What does this means to us? Simple, we listen to your concerns; we answer your questions; we educate you in the legal process; we advise you on the full legal and non-legal ramifications of your options; we stand by your decisions and ethically and vigorously advocate on your behalf.
Our clients include longtime residents of Dakota County and Rice County, as well as more recent residents such as students at Carleton College and St. Olaf College. We understand the needs of families and the legal issues that face minors and college students. Whether you need a vigorous defense against a criminal charge or a reliable sounding board for your estate planning decisions, our experience can be your guide.
Further, we have deep experience in representing both local businesses and those in the Twin Cities on a variety of business and corporate law matters, including real estate transactions. No business concern is too big or too small for our services.
Effective Legal Support and Advice
At Reppe Law PLLC, our attorneys pride themselves on being friendly-and approachable, and for educating clients about the issues they face. Our lawyers take the time to listen to clients and to discuss relevant issues thoroughly. We are active in our local community.
Any legal process can be daunting. Our firm is dedicated to providing personal attention to your legal issues and being responsive to your needs.
We offer free initial consultations; evening and weekend appointments by appointment. Payment by credit card is accepted.
Our office is located in the historic downtown district in Northfield, Minnesota, at the corner of Division Street and Fifth Street.
For more information, contact us online or by calling 507-581-5720.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?