- Business Transactions
- Real Estate Transactions
- Franchises and Franchising
- Electronic Discovery
- Trucking Law
- Commercial Banking
- Labor and Employment
- Business Succession Planning
- Warranty Law
- Products Liability
- Venture Capital Funding
- Zoning Law
- Estate Planning
- Planning Law
- Business Planning
- Business Formation
- Intellectual Property
- Creditor Bankruptcy
- Secured Transactions
- Workers Compensation Defense
- Family Law
The modern world requires a new kind of law firm: one that is creative, flexible, efficient, forward-thinking and tech-savvy. Meet Resolution Legal Group, the firm for today's virtual environment.
Do you aim to do business with your lawyers, the way you do business?
Your lawyers should understand business, be business people themselves, and have a vested interest in your success. Our goal is to provide advice, referrals, counsel and services as needed, within budget and timely delivered. Lawyers should be partners in your business, not gatekeepers, roadblocks, or overlords. You'll never hear us say, "That can't be done," instead, "That can't be done that way....so let's find another solution." We're always looking for creative resolutions. We know that you have to approach business in a fresh way, every day. Your lawyer should keep up with your strategies and be prepared to deliver legal services that compliment your business model and your budget. Your business doesn't stand still for anyone or anything. Neither should your legal counsel.
We are in it for the long haul.
We are looking to build partnerships geared for long-term success. Your legal counsel should be a partner in the development, growth and management of your business, not just another dreaded but "necessary expense."
Communication is key.
Partnered communication is a basic business concept that has somehow been eliminated from the legal service industry... your legal counsel should function as a sounding board. Eliminating or controlling communication costs through creative billing, flat fees and bartered services is the solution to this lost foundation of the counsel/client relationship. Whether we are providing emergency accident response, strategic business planning, resolving litigation, or drafting contracts, you are the key decision maker. We will provide ideas, concepts, strategies and options, and participate in the discussions, but ultimately, you decide. To make that approach work, there has to be open and constantly used lines of communication. Constant and meaningful communication may save you from costly missed opportunities and is the best way we can ensure your satisfaction.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?