- Corporate Law
- Trusts And Estates
- Business Law
- Mergers And Acquisitions
- Real Estate
- Commercial Transactions
- Creditors Rights
- Sports Law
- Entertainment Law
- Franchise Law
- Intellectual Property
Small town philosophy with big city professionalism
We have over 60 years combined experience in the following practice areas and pride ourselves on our hands on personalized service to our clients:
-Commercial Transactions - Our firm deals with all aspects of asset purchase sales to include financing agreements.
-Real Estate Transactions - We have a wealth of experience in buying, selling, managing and leasing commercial real estate.
-Mergers and Acquisitions - Growing companies need to expand. We analyze your corporate strategy, corporate finances and management dealings to determine the best purchase or merger for your growing company and handle all aspects of the sale or merger.
-Corporate and Business Law - We can handle all your corporate and business needs from beginning to end. We will help you to determine the best type of entity for your business, based on your type of business and the impact of future tax consequences. We form the entity and assist you with decisions regarding the day to day operations of the business. We also work with you to restructure your business when necessary, and when the time comes for a buyout, sale or dissolution, we determine what the best option is for you, based on your age, retirement goals and tax requirements.
We take particular pride in our experience in the hospitality industry, which extends to the buying and selling of hotels and motels, obtaining financing for remodeling, preparing contracts for suppliers and certain employees, applying for liquor licenses and all aspects of the daily management of the hotels and motels.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?