- Living Wills
- Powers Of Attorney
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
- Criminal Defense
- Drug Crimes
- Driving While Intoxicated
- Real Estate
- White Collar Crime
- Parole And Probation
- Traffic Violations
Experience, Competence, Integrity
Since 1978, Richard Cary Spivack has offered compassionate and comprehensive legal services for clients looking to secure or transfer their wealth, or to defend against criminal charges threatening their freedom and their future. I am available to counsel new clients on all issues related to:
-Wills, Trusts, Estates & Probate
Over the course of more than 30 years of legal practice, Richard Cary Spivack has earned an enviable reputation for integrity in service to clients and in relation to colleagues at law. The firm is BV Distinguished Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell.
Richard Cary Spivack provides free initial consultations for new clients. To schedule an appointment at my Forest Hills office, call 718.544.1000 or contact me online.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?