- Real Estate Tax Assessment
- Real Estate Taxation
- Property Tax Appeals
- Property Tax Assessments
- Tax Incentives
- Tax Abatement
- Eminent Domain
Real Estate Taxation, Condemnation, Eminent Domain and Government Matters
The firm concentrates its practice in the areas of real estate taxation, eminent domain and governmental matters. We represent clients with all types of commercial, industrial and residential properties, concentrating in obtaining equitable assessments or, in eminent domain proceedings, fair compensation on their behalf. We also assist them in obtaining "assessment incentives" and "tax abatements" designed to encourage industrial, commercial, and multi-residential development. Our clients include developers, real estate investment trusts, banks, Fortune 500 companies and not-for-profit organizations, as well as individual property owners and small businesses. The firm represents clients with properties in the metropolitan area as well as entrepreneurs throughout Illinois. We also work with a network of real estate tax attorneys throughout the United States and Canada.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?