- Breach of Contract
- Business Formation
- Business Law
- Business Litigation
- Civil Litigation
- Commercial Law
- Commercial Real Estate
- Condominium Law
- Corporate Law
- Eminent Domain
- Environmental Law
- Landlord and Tenant Law
- Property Damage
- Property Law
- Real Estate
- Zoning, Planning and Land Use
ROBERTSON, JOHNSON, MILLER & WILLIAMSON has been providing clients with superior representation and vigorous advocacy for nearly twenty (20) years. The firm prides itself on providing high-quality legal services with special attention to individual client needs. The firm also utilizes state-of-the-art technology to economically manage all complex transactional and litigation tasks.
OUR LITIGATION TEAM has achieved many multi-million dollar jury verdicts, including a recent award in excess of Fifteen Million Dollars ($15,000,000.00). Similarly, the firm has obtained defense verdicts for many of our clients against large damage claims. The firm's track record in trial, and particularly in jury trials, is truly outstanding.
OUR TRANSACTIONAL TEAM offers over fifty (50) years of combined experience in business law. We counsel clients in all matters relating to conducting successful business enterprises. Our attorneys also have in-depth and practical experience to devise legal strategies that address many corporate challenges. Recognizing that our clients' corporate needs involve virtually every aspect of their businesses, we work closely with the other practice areas in our firm to provide a balanced, thoughtful approach to our clients' requirements. For example, coordinating with our litigation team helps to avoid future litigation with properly drafted documents. Our inter-disciplinary team approach thus places the talent and resources of the entire firm at our clients' disposal.
- Represented buyer in one of the largest land sales in Nevada history, including approximately 1,300,000 acres with related mineral and water rights.
- Obtained multiple awards in condemnation actions in excess of $10,000,000.00.
- Jury verdict for $1,500,000.00 in damages, specific performance and declaratory relief with an additional award of $1,271,649.25 in attorney's fees.
- Obtained judgment in excess of $7,000,000.00 for breach of lease and construction contracts.
- Represented parties in conveyances of large scale ranches and premier lakefront Tahoe estates.
- Represented seller in the conveyance of a large-scale casino/resort.
- Represented clients in multi-million dollar mining related contract negotiations and settlements.
- Regularly represent clients in water rights protest hearings before the Nevada State Engineer.
- Represented publicly-traded companies in transactional and litigation matters.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?