- Family Law
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Spousal Support
- Distribution of Assets
- Adoption Law
- Registered Domestic Partnerships
- Domestic Violence
- Estate Planning
- Trusts and Estates
- Contested Trusts and Estates
- Decedents Estates
- Estate Administration
- Estate Litigation
- Estate Planning for Parents of Handicapped Children
- Estate Planning for the Disabled
- Estate Planning for the Elderly
- Estate Planning for Unmarried Couples
- Family Trusts
- Family Wealth Transfer
- Fiduciary Law
- Fiduciary Liability
- Fiduciary Litigation
- Living Trusts
- Powers of Attorney
- Special Needs Trusts
- Trust Administration
- Trust Law
- Trust Litigation
- Trust Planning
- Wealth Preservation
- Unclaimed Property
Bankruptcy, Family Law, Criminal Law, Estate Planning, Probate, Trust Administration, Civil Litigation, Corporate Law and Nonprofit. Serving the entire Inland Empire and surrounding cities. Free Consultation (909) 212-0320
Our mission is to provide ethical legal services to clients in the Southern California community that exceeds our clients' expectations and to serve the personal needs of our clientele with a primary emphasis on client satisfaction. Above all else, our mission is to remain faithful in the execution of our duties as attorneys, including, but not limited to, supporting the California and United States' Constitution, respecting the judicial system, counselling and maintaining actions that appear legal or just and upholding the principles of honesty and integrity.
Rodrigo Law Firm, P.C. strives to maintain a paperless office. Not only is Rodrigo Law Firm, P.C. concerned with the environment for our future, but it also saves on costs.
The savings are then transferred to the clients. With lower overhead costs, by communicating through email and maintaining a virtually paperless office, the savings add up and streamline Rodrigo Law Firm, P.C.'s services to all clients.
Join Rodrigo Law Firm, P.C. in maintaining sustainable practices, such as paperless services.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?