- Civil Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice Defense
- Professional Liability Defense
- Brokers' Errors
- Agents And Brokers Errors And Omissions
- Casualty Insurance
- Workers' Compensation
- Environmental Litigation
- Health Care
- Health Care Litigation
- Health Care Fraud
- Hospital Law
- Employment Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Commercial Law
- Creditor's Rights
- Banking Law
- Corporate Law
- Corporate Litigation
- Commercial Real Estate
- Residential Real Estate
- Criminal Law
- White Collar Crime
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Business Law
Civil Litigation, Commercial Litigation, Bankruptcy, General Practice
At Roe Cassidy Coates & Price, P.A., we try cases, we help our clients do deals, and we help our clients solve problems.
Roe Cassidy Coates & Price, P.A. was founded in January 2002. It is a small law firm engaged in a large firm practice. We have 10 lawyers who provide representation and counsel in the areas of litigation, alternative dispute resolution, real estate, business and corporate matters, bankruptcy and banking, employment, competition and trade secrets, professional liability, probate and elder law, and health law. Collectively we have over 200 years of experience in the practice of law.
At Roe Cassidy Coates & Price, P.A. we pride ourselves not only on our legal experience and knowledge, but also on our dedication to dealing with the entire needs of our clientsâ€”we take the time to know and develop a relationship with our clients in order to fully understand how we can best represent them. We understand that our clients are not looking for generic legal advice and strive to provide the best advice possible in light of the client's particular circumstances and goals.
Roe Cassidy Coates & Price, P.A.'s commitment to our clients is really very simple:
We listen. We understand. We respond.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?