- Wrongful Termination
- Arkansas Employment Law Violations
- Employment Law
- Wage and Hour Pay Violations
- Arkansas State Labor Law Violations
- Labor Law
- Whistleblower Retaliation
- Family Medical Leave Act -FMLA Claims
- Union Lawyer
- Overtime Pay
- Workplace Discrimination
- Race Discrimination
- Age and Gender Discrimination
- Disability Discrimination
- Religious Discrimination
- Workplace Harassment
- Sexual Harassment
- Hostile Work Environment
- Employment Agreements
- Separation and Severance Agreements
- Negotiating and Reviewing Employment Contracts
- Executive Compensation Package Review
- Arbitration of Employment Agreements
Serving you with excellence.
A Little Rock Employment Law Firm Focused on Workers
Helping employees get an honest day's pay for an honest day's work
With the recent economic downturn, many employers have become emboldened in their defiance of state and federal labor and employment laws. But labor is crucial to our success as a nation and employee rights are more important now than ever. That is why we at the Sanford Law Firm have chosen to make labor and employment issues a cornerstone of our practice. As a Little Rock employment law firm we are committed to workers, to holding employers accountable and to promoting the integrity of the employer/employee relationship.
Committed to fighting workplace injustice in Arkansas and beyond
With more than 60 years of combined legal experience, our staff of nine is committed to helping workers combat unfair employment practices wherever they occur. We represent both current and former employees - blue collar and white collar - as well as unions. Our attorneys are licensed in both Arkansas and federal courts and our staff includes lawyers licensed in Mississippi, Texas, Colorado, Michigan and Oregon. Moreover, we are willing to obtain temporary admittance in jurisdictions outside of our normal practice area when the situation calls for it.
Unlike many law firms, we exclusively represent employees and unions and are committed to fighting workplace injustice in all its forms. As part of our diverse employment law practice, our attorneys advise clients regarding numerous labor and employment issues:
- Labor law
- Employment law
- Arkansas employment law violations
- Union representation
- Overtime pay
- Workplace discrimination
- Workplace harassment
- Employment agreements
Our Arkansas employee attorneys are dedicated, hardworking and highly motivated. We work with clients to understand their individual goals and concerns and manage their cases accordingly. We consider accessibility to be important and our attorneys make themselves available to answer questions and to return calls promptly - usually during the same business day. In this way, we stand out from many other Little Rock labor law firms.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?