- Chapter 7
- Chapter 13
- Foreclosure Defense
- Loan Modification
When you know you need an attorney, you need to know Saunders Law Group.
These are troubled times. Are you feeling overwhelmed with debt or facing foreclosure? We want you to know - you are not alone - there is help. Saunders Law Group is proud to help eliminate legal problems and stress for our clients. Many years ago one of our clients coined the phrase, "When you know you need an Attorney, you need to know Saunders Law Group". We stand ready to help you.
Are you being sued? Checking Accounts Levied? Wages Garnished? Let's defend that lawsuit or explore debt relief through Federal Bankruptcy Protection. (Have your debts forgiven - keep your assets).
Has your mortgage lender treated you unfairly in your attempt to modify your home loan? It may be time to sue your lender. We sue banks for unlawfully foreclosing on homes.
Tax problems? Has it been years since you filed? Are you receiving letters from the State or the IRS? We can help negotiate with the tax authorities and prepare your back filings.
We will sit down with you in person, or over the phone, to answer your questions and thoroughly evaluate your legal and personal concerns. If you are considering Bankruptcy, we will help you decide your legal options: whether you need to file a Chapter 7, Chapter 13, or don't need to file Bankruptcy at all.
We will review your situation and formulate a legal strategy to protect you.
Our clients come from referrals from previous clients, attorneys, accountants and other professionals and the Internet. Referring individuals confidently send their friends, family members and colleagues to us because they know we treat each client in a competent and professional manner with compassion and respect.
We appreciate your visiting our website and hope you find the content informative and valuable to your situation. If you are in a bind, we stand ready, willing and able to help.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?