- Bankruptcy Chapter 7
- Bankruptcy Chapter 13
- Family Law
We help you get a fresh start by resolving your debt issues
Wendell Schollander and Wes Schollander can offer you not only more than 30 years experience, but a better way of doing things. When a client comes to us, we understand that they are uneasy about the entire process. We do what we can to make your visit with us a friendly, non-judgmental one. For many people, it is a relief just to know that soon, the harassing phone calls, threats of repossession, and nasty letters will stop. By the time you leave our office, we will have a good picture of what your bills are, where they came from, what assets you have at your disposal and how much income you need to pay your living expenses.
But we can offer you more. Wendell brings our clients the added benefit of an MBA and a Bachelor of Science in Economics from the Wharton School of Finance. Wes lectures extensively at legal education seminars to other lawyers about the intricacies of bankruptcy law. We can tell you what the law provides and we understand how it will impact your financial picture.
We are both active members of the community and maintain memberships in the North Carolina Bar Association and its Bankruptcy Section. Both are also members and participants in the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys.
Wes Schollander habla espanol.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?