- Mortgage Banking Credit
- State Administrative
- Default Services
- Legislative Health Care
- Business Transactions
- Real Estate Transactions
We have proudly served our clients since 1976 with a distinctive and passionate commitment to excellence!
Since 1976 Scott and Corley, P.A. has served small and large businesses, professional entities and individual clients across South Carolina. Starting in 1988 the firm has primarily offered statewide representation to financial institutions and other lending institutions wherein all legal services are rendered in compliance with FHA/VA/FNMA/FHLMC guidelines and reimbursement schedules where applicable. Ron Scott and the firm have been selected for inclusion and listing in one of the most prestigious professional guides to attorneys in the country, BEST LAWYERS IN AMERICAÂ®. The firm has attained Martindale - Hubbell's highest possible rating of "AV" for excellence in legal ability and the highest ethical standards. Ron Scott and the firm also served as counsel of record in the nation's first state-wide injunctive ruling on the United States Treasury's Home Affordable Modification Program (HAMP). Scott and Corley likewise appear in the Martindale-Hubbell Bar Register of Preeminent LawyersÂ® in the following disciplines and areas of practice: Bankruptcy Law, Creditors Rights, Legislative Practice and Real Estate.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?