- Mortgage Lien Foreclosure
- Mortgage Bankruptcy
- Real Estate Title
- Real Estate Litigation
- Casualty Defense
- Professional Liability Defense
- Agents and Brokers Errors andOmissions
- Funeral Directors Liability
- Medical Malpractice Defense
- Legal Malpractice Defense
- Trucking Liability
- Personal Injury
- Decedents Estates
- Estate Litigation
- Creditor Bankruptcy
- Lender Liability
- Products Liability Defense
The history of Seale, Smith, Zuber, and Barnette dates back to 1939, when its founding partner, A.G. Seale, began practicing law in Baton Rouge. In 1946, Mr. Seale joined with Robert W. Smith and began working to build the firm that exists today. In addition to its reputation for quality representation for its clients, attorneys with the firm have become leaders in the bar, members of the judiciary and other esteemed public officials. Continuing this tradition, many of our attorneys are active in the community as well as the Louisiana State and Baton Rouge Bar Associations. Aspiring to the highest ethical standards, the firm has several partners who are members of the Attorney Disciplinary Board.
From its founding, Seale, Smith's primary focus has been to provide a wide variety of civil defense litigation services at a reasonable cost. Our attorneys are experienced in the defense of motor vehicle, premises and other casualty claims on behalf of insured individuals and corporations. We also handle large-scale corporate litigation as well as product liability claims. For many years, Seale, Smith has built a reputation for quality defense of professional liability claims brought against healthcare professionals and facilities, insurance agents, real estate agents, financial professionals and lawyers.
Our services are not limited to litigation, however. A major part of our practice is in the perfection and enforcement of secured transactions, default resolution, and defense of lender liability claims. We represent numerous commercial and residential developers as well as owners of significant real estate holdings within the state. We examine titles to immovable property and provide title opinions. Furthermore, we offer bankruptcy services, corporate business services (reorganization, formation, and dissolution), and provide services for commercial collections. Finally, we assist clients in the preparation of wills and other estate planning and provide succession and probate services.
In summary, Seale, Smith is a full-service civil law firm dedicated to providing extensive services to our business and insurance clients. We are proud of our past. We continue to excel with the aid of technological advances allowing all of our clients to receive the full benefit of the more than sixty years it has taken this firm to achieve our reputation.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?