- Family Law
- Child Custody
- Pre-Marital Agreements
- Post-Nuptial Agreements
- Business Transactions
- Business Litigation
- Real Estate
- Creditors Rights in Bankruptcy
- Debtor and Creditor Remedies
- Decedents Estates
- Estate Planning
President Of Harris County Bar Association
The law office of Sharon L. Michaels seeks to provide the same quality representation to individuals and businesses in Houston as enjoyed by those who are represented at major law firms. She has maintained this presence in the Harris County legal community for over the past fifteen years. In this effort to provide that critical link between the public and local attorneys, Sharon Michaels serves as the President of the Harris County Bar Association.
As an attorney providing bankruptcy legal assistance, Sharon L. Michaels serves as a debt relief agency and helps people file for relief under the Bankruptcy Code as part of her commitment to service for the community.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?