- Business Transactions
- Civil Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Commercial Law
- Residential Financing
- Consumer Law
- Commercial Collections
- Creditors' Rights
- General Corporate
- Loan Workouts
- Real Estate
- State Court Receiverships
- Intellectual Property Licensing
Shechtman Halperin Savage, LLP, is a full-service regional law firm offering high-quality legal services in an innovative, cost-effective manner. With fully staffed offices in Rhode Island, Massachusetts, and New York, and attorneys admitted to practice in every New England state and New York, we provide our clients with consistent, personalized representation throughout the Northeast. The firm maintains a standing commitment to excellence and a constant quest to exceed client expectations. We believe the success of every engagement depends upon the quality of the interpersonal relationship between the attorney and the client. We pride ourselves in and are firmly committed to providing partner-level attention to each matter undertaken.
The hallmarks of our philosophy are:
(1) an enthusiastic and energetic analysis of the needs of our clients;
(2) approaching each assignment with a level of responsiveness consistent with the client's sense of urgency;
(3) finding creative solutions to our client's problems; and
(4) careful attention to the costs of legal services.
The firm endeavors to provide each of its clients with a full spectrum of legal services and is organized around core services, with attorney and professional staff supporting departments in civil litigation; commercial and residential lending; consumer collections; foreclosures; workouts; creditors' rights in bankruptcy; receivership; corporate; commercial and real estate transactions; mergers and acquisitions; estate planning; elder care; asset protection; and business succession. Through the combined experience of our attorneys, many of whom have been in practice for 20 years or more, and the utilization of an exceptional professional staff, we provide all of our clients with the experience, depth, and diversity necessary to deliver the highest-quality legal services available.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?