- Trusts And Estates
OVER 20 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN BANKRUPTCY LAW
I am Amy Logan Sliva and for more than 28 years I have been an advocate for the legal needs of individual clients and their loved ones in Northwest Florida in the following legal areas:
- Wills and Trusts
Helping people recover from financial crisis
Today's economy forces many people to file for bankruptcy. If you have mounting credit card debt, feel you may lose your home, or have lost your job and can't meet your monthly expenses, I can help you file for debt relief under the Bankruptcy Code.
I have handled over 8,000 bankruptcies, so you can trust that I have the knowledge, experience and understanding of bankruptcy laws to assist you. When you come to see me for a free consultation, I go over your situation to determine if you need to file for bankruptcy and explain how each of the different types of bankruptcy can help you. I navigate you through the process of filing a Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy, protecting your assets so you can emerge on the other side in the best position to move onward.
Protecting your legacy
I provide comprehensive estate planning services to keep you from worrying about your legacy and the future of your family. I can help you protect your assets, your family, other loved ones and business partners. If difficulties arise in dividing assets according to a deceased loved one's wishes, I am a skilled mediator and litigator who can provide aggressive representation in probate matters.
My welcoming staff of two legal assistants and a receptionist are ready with me to help you.
Successfully serving clients in Florida
Amy Logan Sliva represents individuals and their loved ones in Pensacola and Escambia, Okaloosa, Santa Rosa and Walton Counties in Northwest Florida.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?