- Business Law
- Banking Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Defense Litigation
- Appellate Practice
- Real Estate Law
- Motor Carrier Law
- Labor and Employment Law
- Environmental Law
- Trusts and Estate Planning Law
- Workers Compensation
- General Practice
Fort Smith, Arkansas Business & Personal Attorneys. Since 1930. A Solution Oriented Approach to Your Legal Issue.
The attorneys of Smith, Cohen & Horan, PLC, Fort Smith, Arkansas, have provided businesses and individuals with litigation, private client, and commercial representation services throughout Arkansas and Oklahoma since 1930. Our job is helping businesses and individuals with legal solutions so they can focus on what is important-running their businesses effectively and ensuring plans are in place to take care of themselves and their families in the future. SCH is one of the most experienced business law and private client service firms in this part of the country. We have been recognized as such by our peers, achieving the highest rating for legal and ethical standards.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?