- Business Law
- Corporate Law
- Banking Law
- Employment Law
- Insurance Defense
- Real Estate
- Agricultural Law
- Landowner Issues
- Oil And Gas Law
- Wind Energy
- Wind Energy Leases
- Water Law
- Estate Planning
- Family Law
- Personal Injury
- Civil Litigation
A full-service law firm in San Angelo for over 50 years.
At Smith, Rose, Finley, Harp & Price, P.C., we are a general practice firm that has served the Concho Valley and all of West Texas for more that 50 years. From our office in San Angelo, we serve clients throughout the region with a level of personal service that is as unique as our long history in the San Anglo community. Our clients have always known that we have the experience they need to handle just about any legal issue they will encounter.
Our Business and Corporate attorneys handle a wide array of commercial issues on behalf of our business clients, including Finance and Banking, Employment Law, and Insurance Defense. We also handle Real Estate transactions and litigation, including various Agricultural Law matters and Landowner issues. Our experience and client base in issues of Water Law and Oil and Gas Law are extensive as well, extending from the Midland area throughout the Permian Basin.
In addition to our business and real estate services, we assist our individual clients with Estate Planning and Probate, Family and Divorce Law and Personal Injury claims. Our Civil Litigation practice spans all of our practice areas, as do our Mediation and Arbitration services.
No matter how complex the issues, we understand the law and we know what to do. Our commitment to our clients is personal service, responsiveness and individualized attention.
If you have a legal issue, we can help make sure you have an experience attorney on your side.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?