- General Civil Practice
- Construction Law
- Corporate Law
- Commercial Law
- Tax Law
- Intellectual Property
- Real Estate
- Creditor'S Rights
- Government Contracts
- Estate Planning
- Employment Law
- Trial Practice
- Business Transactions
Sparks Willson is a full-service, general civil law firm with specialized areas of practice. R. Kenneth Sparks started our firm in 1976. Under his leadership the firm has grown steadily to its current size and strength.
Our clients include prominent local and national businesses, technology companies, construction firms, governmental agencies, and others involved in Colorado and beyond.
We consciously created a law firm of our size to control the workload and quality of work we perform. We have built our reputation on the ability not only to provide quality legal work, but also to give quick, responsive and complete service.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?