- Business Law
- Real Estate Litigation
- Unsecured Transactions
- Non-Judicial Foreclosure
- Commercial Collections
- Creditors' Rights In Bankruptcy
- Real Estate
- Contract Disputes
- Mechanics' Liens
- Equipment Leasing
For over two decades, Spencer & Mulally has distinguished itself by providing specialized legal services in business and real property litigation and debtor-creditor disputes. The firm has taken the lead in integrating technology into case management, resulting in representation that is efficient, economical and prudent.
Eric Spencer and Thomas Mulally believe that the combination of fifty years of legal experience augmented by the most modern computer equipment available has enhanced the quality of services offered to their local, national and international clients.
The Firm has achieved the highest rating for legal ability in Martindale-Hubbell and is regarded as cutting edge because of its successful blending of the automation of the future with a command of the historic foundations of the law. The goal for each of client is cost-effective, successful representation. Case management is accomplished by creating a simple analysis and using high technology to synthesize information into an accessible, organized form. The electronic file eliminates a mountain of paper and the time to go through it. Retrieval is instantaneous for the client and attorneys.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?