- Civil Litigation
- Criminal Law
- Corporate Law
- Banking Law
- Municipal Bonds
- Workers Compensation
- Estate Planning
- Trial Practice
- Appellate Practice
- Child Custody
- Visitation Rights
- Child support modification and enforcement
- Grandparents Visitation Rights
- Family Mediation
- Post Nuptial Agreements
- Premarital Agreements
- Automobile Accidents
- Slip and Fall
- Medical Malpractice
- Unsafe Drugs
- Products Liability
- Social Security Disability
- Real Estate
- Commercial Real Estate
- Residential Real Estate
- Condominium Law
- Real Estate Contracts
- Boundary Disputes
- Title Disputes
- Zoning, Planning and Land Use
- Eminent Domain
- Landlord and Tenant Law
Our clients' interests are our priority. Personalized legal guidance at every step of your case. More than 110 combined years of experience
St. Onge & Brouillard is a well-respected law firm serving clients with personal injury, family law and real estate legal needs. Located in Woodstock, we represent clients throughout Windham County in Connecticut. If you are overwhelmed with medical bills following a car accident, or if you need an attorney to draft a child custody agreement or review a contract for the sale of your home, St. Onge & Brouillard has the skills and experience to effectively represent you.
Our firm's four talented attorneys bring an outstanding reputation and more than 110 combined years of experience to the clients we serve. Attorney William H. St. Onge has earned the AVÂ® PreeminentÅ¡ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-HubbellÂ® for his high ethical standards and professional ability. Our law practice is grounded in the following attributes:
â€¢Skilled representationâ€”Our attorneys have decades of experience mediating and litigating cases, using both approaches to get the best result. We draw on a rich file of case histories to identify winning strategies for current clients.
â€¢Superior serviceâ€”Clients receive personal attention from start to finish. We are accessible and responsive, returning calls and emails promptly. Clients are continually informed of case progress.
â€¢Impeccable reputationâ€” St. Onge & Brouillard brings a long history of professionalism, ethics and proven results to the clients we represent. Serving the Windham County area for more than 30 years, we have earned the trust of the community where we live and work.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?