- Small Business Lending
- Commercial Loans
- Corporate Contracts
- Real Estate
- Buying and Selling of Businesses.
- Business Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Commercial Torts
- Banking Litigation
The attorneys of Starfield & Smith, P.C. provide quality legal services to lending institutions and other businesses. We are dedicated to a tradition of excellence in our work product and we are proud of our ability to respond efficiently to the needs of our clients, while maintaining the highest standard of integrity.
Starfield & Smith, P.C. is a law firm with national practices in the areas of small business lending and commercial transactions. The commercial loan department has closed thousands of small business loans for its lender clients, and assisted lenders with guarantee purchase matters, government investigations, eligibility determinations, and other regulatory work.
Starfield & Smith, P.C. has offices in suburban Philadelphia, PA, Orlando, FL and Irvine, CA.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?