- Federal Practice
- Business Law
- Business Litigation
- Corporate Law
- Commercial Transactions
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Real Estate
- Construction Law
- Commercial Leasing
- Banking Law
- Lending Law
- Structured Finance
- Creditor Bankruptcy
- Bankruptcy Litigation
- Bankruptcy Reorganization
- Commercial Real Estate
- Commercial Landlord and Tenant Law
- Industrial Leasing
- Shopping Center Leasing
- Retail Leasing
- Office Leasing
- Leases and Leasing
- Trade Secrets
- Civil Appeals
- Appellate Practice
AV rated, full service business law firm, handling real estate transactions, business and real estate litigation, bankruptcy and corporate law.
Steckbauer Weinhart, LLP was founded by a group of highly accomplished attorneys coming together from many of the most prestigious law firms in the United States.
We believe that a flexible and professional group, free from the inefficiencies and constraints inherent in large firm practice, better serves our clients. We understand that cost matters in even the largest undertakings, and we stress strategic thinking and early assessment of risk in all of our work.
As business lawyers, we are passionate not only about the practice of law, but about our role as strategic business advisors to our clients. One of our greatest strengths as counsel is our genuine affinity for the client's role in managing the transactions and issues they bring us.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?