- Creditors Remedies
- Creditors Rights In Bankruptcy
- Real Estate
Our expertise is in the areas of commercial and real estate loan workouts and litigation, creditor's rights in bankruptcy (all types, including business reorganization in Chapter 11), lender liability defense, business liquidations, real estate foreclosures, consumer collections, and appellate practice in each of the foregoing areas. We have extensive experience in representing various lenders, large and small, as well as numerous other creditors, in the areas of our practice. In addition, we regularly give presentations, both written and oral, in our fields of expertise to both lender groups and to other attorneys.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?