- Asset Protection
- Automobile Accidents
- Bankruptcy Chapter 7
- Child Abuse and Neglect
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Consumer Bankruptcy
- Consumer Law
- Credit Repair
- Criminal Law
- Debt Relief
- Debtor and Creditor
- Domestic Violence
- Drug Crimes
- Family Law
- Fathers Rights
- General Practice
- Legal Separation
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Restraining Orders
- Sexual Assault
- Slip and Fall
- Visitation Rights
- Wrongful Death
Resolving your difficult legal issues with dedicated representation. Outcomes and Clients Matter to Me!
My name is Stephanie A. Sousa. I am an attorney who represents people going through bankruptcy, divorce, and other difficult personal experiences.
The people who need my help often feel lost. It's stressful enough dealing with emotions of fear, loss, failure, sadness, and/or anger, without being overwhelmed by the complexity of their legal problem.
I always take the time to listen with professionalism and empathy. It's important to me that clients feel comfortable and feel part of the legal process. That is why I make it my practice to explain legal language, documents, and legal proceedings in understandable terms.
My job as your attorney is to make these difficult times as smooth and cost effective as possible, while protecting your rights and providing you with zealous legal representation.
I generally base retainers and fee structures on a case by case basis after consulting with an individual and determining what his or her specific legal problem is likely to entail.
All initial consultations are free. Please call me to set up a date and time to discuss your legal concerns, and let's discuss how we can work together to get you through your specific circumstance.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?