- Delaware Legal Opinions
- Business Law
- Limited Liability Company Law
- Corporate Law
- Alternative Entities
- Limited Partnership Law
Delaware Single Member LLC and LP Legal Opinions (All Loan Transactions Including: CMBS, Freddie and Fannie), Limited Liability Company (LLC) Formation, Organization and LLC Agreement Drafting, Business and Commercial Real Estate Transactio
Steven Goldberg has over 40 years experience as a Delaware business attorney. The Firm concentrates on rendering Delaware legal opinons in a transactional practice which builds on its unique blending of two core practice areas: LLC, alternative entity and corporate law. A large factor in the practice today is the delivery of Delaware single member LLC and LP opinions in loan transactions. The loan transactions are generally CMBS, Freddie or Fannie Mae loans. The core practice are built upon years of experience with Delaware limited liability company law and rendering Delaware legal opinions on transactions involving Delaware limited liability companies, limited partnerships and corporations. Steven Goldberg has for many years been a member of the Delaware LLC and LP drafting committees (Alternative Entity)which annually recommend the changes in the LLC and LP acts to the Delaware General Assembly.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?