- General Civil Trial
- Appellate Practice
- Real Estate
- Corporate Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Municipal Law
- Revenue Bonds
- Estate Planning
Storino, Ramello & Durkin is engaged in the general practice of law. The firm maintains a practice which services the needs of municipalities, school districts, financial institutions, national corporations, local businesses as well as individuals. Its lawyers regularly appear in the various courts located in Cook, DuPage, Lake, Kane and McHenry Counties. The firm's lawyers also appear before governmental bodies in the areas of real estate taxation, land use planning and zoning. The firm's transactional practice concentrates in the areas of corporate acquisitions, mergers and sales, commercial leasing, real estate development, tax increment financing, and construction contracts. Our offices are conveniently located in northwest suburban Cook County adjacent to O'Hare Airport.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?