- Administrative Law
- Agricultural Law
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Appellate Practice
- Banks And Banking
- Business Law
- Civil Practice
- Civil Rights
- College And University Law
- Commercial Law
- Computers And Software
- Constitutional Law
- Construction Law
- Debtor And Creditor
- Education Law
- Employee Benefits
- Environmental Law
- Family Law
- Guardianship And Conservatorship
- Indians And Native Populations
- Insurance Defense
- Intellectual Property
- Labor And Employment
- Medical Malpractice
- Mergers And Acquisitions
- Natural Resources
- Public Finance
- Real Estate
- State Taxation
- Tribal Law
- Trusts And Estates
- Water Law
"I believe if opportunity doesn't knock, build a door." This sums up the attitude of the attorneys at Sutin, Thayer & Browne about finding solutions to complex legal problems.
Sutin, Thayer & Browne, founded in 1946, is one of the largest and most established law firms in New Mexico, with offices in Albuquerque and Santa Fe.
Our lawyers provide a broad range of legal services and maintain a sophisticated commercial-oriented practice. We are organized into two major practice groups: the commercial group and the litigation group. Within these groups, our lawyers specialize in particular areas of practice based upon experience, expertise and interest.
The firm maintains the highest rating in the Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory and is consistently top listed in Chambers USA, Benchmark Litigation and Super Lawyers. The Sutin firm has also been nationally recognized for its commitment to diversity, earning the 2013 national AT&T Legal Diversity & Inclusion Award, the 2010 South/Southwest Thomas L. Sager Award for diversity from the Minority Corporate Counsel Association, and recognized in their "Best of the Best" listing alongside Fortune 500 companies.
Individually, 80 percent of our eligible lawyers are ranked AV Preeminent in their fields for legal ability and ethical standards. Numerous lawyers in our firm are ranked "Best Lawyers in America" in their field as determined by peer and client ratings.
"It is a forward looking, creative and thoughtful group, and the level of communication is always outstanding. It's a collegial team that makes me feel comfortable." - Client quoted in Chambers USA
"We have used other firms, but the Sutin firm has invariably done a better job. They are our law firm of choice." - Client quoted in Benchmark Litigation.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?