- Business Law
- Intellectual Property
Preeminently Rated-Serving the Community Since 1982-Personalized Legal Services.
Attorney T. Martin Davis has been representing Arkansas clients in business law, intellectual property and probate cases since 1982. He serves businesses and individuals in Little Rock and the surrounding Pulaski County area and throughout Central Arkansas. If you are a business owner and need help with a contract dispute or patent infringement, or if you have been named executor of an estate, T. Martin Davis, P.A. has the skills and experience to take your case.
Practicing for more than 30 years, attorney T. Martin Davis has built an outstanding reputation for himself and his firm, grounded in skilled representation, superior client service and the highest standards for ethics and professionalism. He has earned an AVÂ® Preeminentâ„¢ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-HubbellÂ® for his high ethical standards and professional ability. Clients can expect the following from an engagement with T. Martin Davis, P.A.:
-Skilled representation - T. Martin Davis is a skilled mediator and litigator, fully capable of using either or both approaches to deliver creative solutions and results for his clients. He also draws on a rich file of case histories to identify winning strategies for the businesses and individuals he represents.
-Superior client service - Clients receive personal attention throughout their cases. Attorney T. Martin Davis is responsive and accessible. He answers questions and returns calls promptly.
-Ethics and professionalism - T. Martin Davis, P.A. is respected by clients and peers alike, earning the AVÂ® Preeminentâ„¢ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-HubbellÂ®. Many of the firm's clients are referrals from previous clients satisfied with their fair and professional treatment.
T. Martin Davis, P.A. handles business law, intellectual property and probate cases.
-Business Law - Attorney T. Martin Davis handles business formation, contract review, buy and sell agreements and commercial and civil litigation.
-Intellectual Property - This area of practice covers patents, copyrights, trademarks and trade secrets.
-Probate - T. Martin Davis, P.A. assists clients with the entire probate process, including filing the will, collecting assets, paying estate taxes, locating beneficiaries and more.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?