- Foreclosure Defense
- Civil Litigation
- Divorce & Family Law
- Criminal Defense
- Real Estate
"Experienced, Compassionate and Discreet Representation." We can Help. Call us today 813-288-0303.
Tampa Law Advocates, P.A. represents clients throughout the Tampa Bay area and Florida in bankruptcy and foreclosure defense, civil litigation, divorce and family law, criminal defense, and real estate matters. We invite you to read our practice areas overview for more information about how we can assist you.
Led by firm founder Samantha L. Dammer, our attorneys have handled thousands of cases and developed expertise in numerous areas of law. Ms. Dammer uses her extensive bankruptcy and foreclosure defense experience to work with each client to find the best possible resolution to their particular financial situation. Associate Ryan W. Gambert provides a vigorous defense in criminal cases. Previously, he served as an Assistant State Attorney in the 12th Judicial Circuit. In this position, he gained extensive experience prosecuting a wide variety of felonies, misdemeanors, and juvenile matters, experience he now uses to provide you with the best possible defense.
We understand that dealing with a legal problem can be difficult, and our entire staff is devoted to helping you, listening to your needs, and working through your situation in a discreet, professional manner. By carefully taking the time to understand your concerns, we can create the legal strategy that is best for your particular situation. For your convenience, we accept credit cards and our Of Counsel attorney speaks Spanish. To discuss your case with us, please contact us today.
Tampa Law Advocates, P.A., represents clients in Southwest Florida including Tampa, St. Petersburg, Clearwater, Sarasota, Bradenton, including all of Hillsborough, Pinellas, Pasco, Sarasota, Manatee counties.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?