- Trial Work
- Federal Practice
- Appellate Practice
- Truck Wrecks
- Business Litigation
- Child Custody
- Civil Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Criminal Defense
- State Government Law
- Disability Claims
- Domestic Relations
- Drug Crimes
- Driving While Intoxicated
- Family Law
- Insurance Litigation
- Health Law
- Disability Insurance
- Medical Malpractice
- On-The-Job Injury
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Real Estate
- Social Security
- White Collar Crime
- Workers Compensation
- Workers Compensation Defense
- Wrongful Death
- Employment Law
- Probate Practice
Commercial Litigation, Personal Injury, Criminal Defense, Divorce, Family Law, Insurance Litigation, Medical Malpractice, Products Liability, Social Security, Workers Compensation
The Taylor Law Partners, LLP is a partnership of experienced trial attorneys who provide aggressive representation to clients at both the trial and appellate levels. The firm was founded in 1986 by W.H. Taylor and Michael H. Mashburn and was known as Mashburn & Taylor until November 2000, when Mr. Mashburn was elected to the position of Circuit Judge.
The firm's attorneys are licensed to practice in all state and federal courts, in civil, criminal and family law matters.
The firm provides skilled, experienced representation in many areas of civil litigation, including cases involving personal injury, automobile, truck, and motorcycle accidents, products liability, medical malpractice, wrongful death, insurance litigation, Social Security disability, workers compensation, business and commercial litigation.
If a client is accused of a crime, Taylor Law Partners, LLP will apply all of our experience and skill to providing the most effective defense possible. Defending clients accused of all kinds of felony and misdemeanor violations, the criminal defense lawyers at Taylor Law Partners, LLP have extensive experience in both state and federal courts, including capital cases.
Taylor Law Partners, LLP provides sensitive, knowledgeable advocacy to clients in all areas of family law, including divorce, domestic relations, estate planning and probate. We will help to ensure that your interests are protected during these often trying times.
At Taylor Law Partners, LLP, we pride ourselves on developing and maintaining close relationships with clients. The firm enjoys the respect of our clients and members of the legal community for our skilled, ethical advocacy.
Supported by a committed, experienced staff, we are dedicated to providing each client with the highest quality legal services and the best possible representation.
Trust, Integrity, Experience. Contact Taylor Law Partners, LLP to discuss your case.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?