- General Business
- Federal Litigation
- Corporate Law
- International Law
- Bankruptcy Chapter 7
- Bankruptcy Chapter 11
- Commercial Bankruptcy
- Bankruptcy Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
You don't have to fend off your creditors alone or face the overwhelming stack of bills and sleepless nights in solitude anymore. Call today to schedule your Free Consultation & begin your fresh start!
The Harvey Law Firm, P.C., was founded in 1994 by Keith W. Harvey. A specialist in representing medium-sized businesses as well as individuals, Mr. Harvey has more than 20 years of experience serving as an attorney, business consultant and corporate adviser. His practice has a focus of helping people with Bankruptcy related issues & questions.
Most people put off seeking expert advice because they fear being judged or they simply don't want to deal with this issue. But if you're here, chances are that something has happened to bring you here today and you have decided that… finally … enough is enough and that filing bankruptcy may be your solution. Good for you!
We can't wait to help you see all the avenues available to you now. And you'll feel it when you call us to schedule your free consultation… we're people you can finally count on to treat you with respect. It'll be a refreshing change from the beating you might be taking from your creditors. You'll see. Call us today. 972-243-3960.
The 30 minutes we spend with you explaining the bankruptcy solutions that might work best for you might be the smartest 30 minutes you spend this year!
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?