- Civil Litigation
- Criminal Litigation Practice
- Corporate Law
- Banking Law
- Real Estate
- Estate Planning
- Elder Law
- Family Law
- Drug Crimes
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Adoption Law
A Tradition of Service
The Jonas Law Firm has a long and storied history of both legal service and public service to those in Lincolnton and the Lake Norman area of North Carolina. Our law firm's founding members, Charles A. Jonas and Charles R. Jonas, were both U.S. congressional members. Attorney Johnathan L. Rhyne Jr. served in the North Carolina House of Representatives (1985-1992) and was the house minority leader (1988-1992). Attorney Rebecca Pomeroy was formerly an attorney for the Lincoln County Department of Social Services in Child Protective Services and Adult Protective Services Divisions. Harvey Jonas, of counsel, is a charter member of the General Practice Hall of Fame. Richard Jonas, one of our Lincolnton civil litigation attorneys, has been representing clients with distinction since 1978. In each of our legal practice areas, we strive to excel on behalf of our clients.
At The Jonas Law Firm, P.L.L.C., our belief in our community and our roots grow deep. At our law firm we follow a continuing tradition of serving our clients and the community around us.
Law Firm Established in 1912
Since 1912 members of the extended Jonas family have been helping families throughout the region. At this point in time, the great-grandchildren and cousins of our founders' clients are coming to us for legal assistance. Today, many members of our law firm are either related, by birth or by marriage to a Jonas family member, or have a long family history in the Lincolnton area.
We are generations of attorneys serving generations of clients.
Results-Oriented and Service-Focused
Another aspect of our tradition is related to results. Our law firm would not continue to exist if we had not been achieving results for our clients. The tradition of achieving results continues as well. Each of our attorneys has developed, or is developing, a reputation for quality service and effective results. For example, attorney Rhyne is known as the area's leading family law attorney. Todd Pomeroy is the first call for many who are in need of a criminal defense lawyer. Each of our attorneys has a focused legal practice and all of them are dedicated to delivering the personal service that our clients want and deserve.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?