- Business Formation
- Commercial Real Estate
- Estate Planning
- Real Estate
- Residential Real Estate
- Trusts and Estates
- Wills and Probate
We are a family owned law practice who limits our practice to estate planning, i.e. wills and trusts, small business succession planning, and real estate.
Estate Planning - We explain your options in a manner that is easy to understand with an eye toward giving you the best plan for your specific situation. Whether you are planning for the future of your children, grandchildren, extended family members or prefer to contribute to a charity or similar organization, we will give you all your options and help you select the best one for your estate.
Real Estate - We understand the buying and selling of real estate is probably the biggest transaction you may ever make. It can be a daunting process, but with an attorney who thoroughly explains each step in the process and who will take care of all the negotiation and required documentation on your behalf, it can be a painless process for the client. This is the service we provide to all our real estate clients, regardless of the size of the transaction. You can rest assured we are working for the best possible result for you.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?