- Chapter 13
- Chapter 7
- Credit Card Lawsuits
- Contested Wills
- Living Wills
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
- Credit Card Law
- Guardianship Administration
- Elder Guardianship
- Adult Guardianship
- Guardianship and Conservatorship
- Powers of Attorney
- Uncontested Divorce
- Marital Property Distribution
- Marital Property Law
- Marital Property Settlements
- Child Custody
- Grandparents Visitation Rights
- Visitation Rights
- Bankruptcy Chapter 7
- Bankruptcy Chapter 13
Consumer Bankruptcy since 1988. Free Consultation. Licensed in TX & NM.
THE LAW OFFICE OF SALVADOR C. RAMIREZ HAS BEEN DESIGNATED BY AN ACT OF CONGRESS AS A DEBT RELIEF AGENCY THAT GIVES ASSISTANCE TO PERSONS WHO ARE THINKING OF FILING CONSUMER BANKRUPTCY PETITIONS UNDER CHAPTERS 7 AND 13.
Notwithstanding what some say, bankruptcy is still alive and kicking. It did not die with the changes congress made in 2005. Bankruptcy is still here. It's vibrant and is able to help you.
We also handle credit card lawsuits, wills, probate cases, guardianships, and adoptions. Call our office or e-mail us if you wish to discuss matters related to any of the above. You will be treated with courtesy, empathy, discretion and seriousness of purpose. Feel free to browse through out site, check out our helpful links, and contact us with any questions, thoughts, or feedback you may have. We value your input, and we look forward to speaking with you soon!
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?