- Appellate Practice
- Asset Based Financing
- Banking and Lending Law
- Bankruptcy & Creditor's Rights
- Business Law
- Construction Law
- Construction Disputes
- Commercial Litigation
- Commercial Leasing
- Corporate and Business Transactions
- Corporate and Partnership Dispute Resolution
- Corporate Governance
- Employment Law
- Entertainment and Media Law
- Family Law
- Interference with Business Relationships
- Mergers, Acquisitions and Joint Ventures
- Real Estate
- Real Property Disputes
- Secured Lending
- Securities Arbitration
Sophisticated solutions, straight-forward outcomes. Additional offices in NYC & Florida.
Bruce Baldinger entered practice with the vision of creating a law office that would avoid bureaucracy and provide personalized, legal services without sacrificing the quality and resources of a large firm.
Since then, Mr. Baldinger has concentrated his practice on providing sophisticated solutions in litigation and transactional law for both business and private clients. He has successfully handled very large and complex cases, obtaining results against some of the largest law firms in the country.
Baldinger Law clients can count on getting the best legal representation with excellent attention to detail and commitment to outcome, as well as sensitivity to the human component of each case.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?