- Criminal Law
- Personal Injury
- Family Law
- Nursing Home Negligence
- Products Liability
- Medical Malpractice
- Electrical Accidents/Burns
- Bankruptcy Chapter 7
- Bankruptcy Chapter 13
- Workers Compensation
- Social Security Disability
- Slip and Fall
- Automobile Accidents
- Truck Accidents
Representing the injured and disabled is what we do.
Founded in 2006, the The Law Offices of Craig L. Cook includes five lawyers who have unique legal backgrounds representing you in a variety of legal areas. As Arkansas and Eastern Oklahoma natives, we take great pride in helping our neighbors through the difficult times in their lives. We understand the anxiety you might feel when facing legal challenges, and we do our best to alleviate those feelings with approachable, kind and affordable service. Throughout the process, we maintain a commitment to honesty and communication so that you stay informed on the progress of your case.
Each of our attorneys is dedicated to taking care of you, no matter what. Whether you come to us for assistance with bankruptcy, personal injury, workers compensation or Social Security disability, we uphold these values and fight for you. Some of our defining characteristics include:
Strong community ties. Attorney Craig Cook and the rest of our lawyers are all Arkansas and eastern Oklahoma natives, and we maintain strong ties to the community. We understand the needs of the average Arkansas and eastern Oklahoma citizen, enabling us to form a stronger bond with you.
An approachable demeanor. Our top priority is keeping you at ease with the legal service you receive. From your very first meeting with one of our attorneys, it is obvious that we truly care about you and your family.
Flexibility. We have three office locations - Fort Smith, Ozark and Paris - to more conveniently serve you. Simply schedule a consultation at the nearest location. We also maintain flexible office hours to increase our availability in your time of need.
Affordability. We strongly believe that everyone should have access to legal representation that is both excellent and affordable. We strive to make our fees as affordable as possible for our clients; we are passionate about helping you get past the difficulties you face.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?