- Real Estate
- Residential Home Sales Transactions
- Commercial Property Sales Transactions
- Homeowners Associations
- Condominium Law
- Landlord-Tenant Disputes
- Real Estate Contracts
- Eminent Domain
- Zoning, Land Use and Building Permits
- Boundary and Easement Disputes
- Title Disputes
- Business Law
- Commercial and Civil Litigation
- Business Formation and Advice
- Due Diligence
- Financial Investment Counseling
- Contract Review and Development
- Contractual Disputes
- Buy-Sell Agreements
- Shareholder Disputes
- Estate Planning
- Estate Tax Issues
- Executorship Duties
- Living Wills
- Living Trusts
- Probate and Will Disputes
- Will Drafting and Execution
- Education Law
- Special Education
- Trusts & Estates
Our law office is committed to providing prompt and competent service to meet our client's real estate, estate planning, probate and business needs.
Experienced and Respected Johnson County Law Firm
With more than 45 years of combined experience, Dell and Mary Richard provide exceptional legal service in Coralville and throughout Johnson County. Known for being trustworthy and ethical, the firm is BVÂ® Distinguishedâ„¢ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-HubbellÂ® for its professionalism and ethics.
Whether you need practical legal advice or winning strategies for your corporate, business or education law matters, our lawyers have the in-depth knowledge and skills to help you resolve even the most complex legal problems.
We can help you with the following areas:
Commercial and residential real estate
Wills and trusts
Johnson County attorneys committed to excellence
Attorney Dell A. Richard graduated from the University of Iowa College of Law. With more than 35 years of law experience, he primarily focuses on real estate, wills, estates, trusts and business law matters. He is a member of the Johnson County, Iowa State and American Bar Associations. He was previously a law clerk to Chief Justice Moore of the Iowa Supreme Court.
Attorney Mary M. Richard has more than 30 years of experience as a K-12 teacher, educational counselor and disabilities director. She focuses on general practice and advocates for students in education-related matters. She graduated from the University of Iowa College of law and is a member of the Johnson County, Iowa State and American Bar Associations. Visit my blog: http://specialeducationlawmmr.blogspot.com/
Complete solutions for your legal issues in Johnson County
Because legal issues are often intertwined, we look at the big picture and consider how a legal problem in one area could impact another part of your life. When you work with us, you reap the benefits of the knowledge and experience of every lawyer in our firm. Operating as a team, we devise complete solutions to your legal issues.
Contact an established and respected law firm
Call the Law Office of Dell A. Richard at 319-354-9592 or contact the firm online to schedule an initial consultation. The office is easily accessible and is located next door to the Corridor Business Journal in the River Landing Commercial District and across the street from the Johnson County Historical Society and Antique Car Museums.
The Law Office of Dell A. Richard serves clients throughout Iowa City, Coralville, Cedar Rapids, North Liberty, Muscatine, Tipton and Kalona as well as the surrounding counties of Johnson, Linn, Muscatine, Washington and Benton in Iowa.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?