- Avoiding Foreclosure and Negotiating Short Sales
- Business Disputes
- Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 Bankruptcy for Individuals, Couples and Business Owners
- Dealing with the IRS
- Loan Modifications
- Relief from Crippling Credit Card Debt
- Assignment for Benefit of Creditors
- Company Formation, Start-ups
- Creditor Rights
- IRS Tax Debt and Tax Controversies
- Preference Defense
- Real Estate Transactions
- Workouts (Out of court)
- Wills and Trusts
- Business Litigation
- Commercial Bankruptcy
- Commercial Law
- Credit Repair
- Debt Relief
- Debtor and Creditor
- Loan Modification
- Property Tax
- Real Estate
- Residential Real Estate
- Wills and Probate
- Tax Appeals
A Law Firm Practicing Bankruptcy Law.
The Law Offices of Marc D. Miceli, LLC, with offices in Hackensack and West Caldwell, NJ provides legal counsel to individuals and companies facing bankruptcy or are otherwise involved in a bankruptcy proceeding. Our experience includes filing for Chapter 7 and Chapter 13. We make sure all of our clients understand federal bankruptcy laws and the filing process.
Did you know that you must first be eligible to file for bankruptcy regardless of how you view your financial situation? Bankruptcy isn't always the answer. The right information can make the difference now and in your financial future.
Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 Can Help Stop:
Debt Collection Letters
Find a Bankruptcy Attorney in NJ
We provide bankruptcy information and legal counsel to Bergen, Essex, Sussex and Morris County. Call us to find out more.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?