- Real Estate
- Foreclosure Defense
- Mortgage Modification
- Commercial Lease Disputes
- Commercial Lease Drafting
- Partition Actions
- Residential Real Estate
- Title Disputes
- Lien Law
- Mechanics Liens
- Garagemans Liens
- Landlord and Tenant Law
- Housing Violations
- Building Violations
- Residential Closings
- Commercial Closings
- Deed Transfers
- Property Disputes
- Matrimonial Law
- Family Law
- Contested Divorces
- Uncontested Divorce
- Custody Disputes
- Child Support
- Enforcement Proceeding
- Contempt Motions
- Upward / Downward Modification
- Spousal Maintenance / Support
- Equitable Distribution
- Pre-Nuptial Agreements
- Asset Protection
- Asset Location
- Domestic Disputes / Orders of Protection
- Separation Agreements
Sharp, effective advice & advocacy for all your litigation needs. Call today for a free consultation.
THOMAS WEISS & ASSOCIATES, P.C. is a litigation firm focused on individuals and businesses.
Our firm represents clients in real estate disputes and transactions, divorce/family law matters and lien issues. We offer high quality legal services combining years of courtroom experience and successful outcomes with a uniquely deep knowledge and understanding of the law.
Encompasses virtually every type of real estate-related dispute, from successfully combating foreclosures to the most complex landlord/tenant disputes.
We also offer significant experience, advocacy and advice in the full range of divorce and family law matters, including custody and visitation or parenting time, maintenance (spousal support or alimony) child support, modification, separation, Orders of Protection, business valuations, pension analysis, and negotiations of property settlement agreements.
We also have an unblemished track record in representing clients on lien law issues. Whether dealing with a mechanic's lien or garageman's lien, our unique understanding and experience in this area of the law is second to none.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?